Join the Team
People who join the Alliance Mechanical team stay with us because this is a great place to work in the HVAC industry. We have a dedicated staff that supports each other; benefits that let you and your family rest a little easier; and challenging work that makes each day more interesting than the last.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical – Cigna HRA, RX copays 10/30/50 Single coverage maximum out of pocket is $2,000 ($5,000 deductible). Employee/spouse, employee/children, and family coverage maximum out of pocket is $4,000 ($10,000 deductible). Eligibility is 30 days from start date.
- VSP – Vision Plan 12/12/24 $20 exam / $20 materials. Allowance $130 retail frame / $130 elective contact lenses. Eligibility is 30 days from start date, beginning the 1st of the month.
- Lincoln Financial – Disability Insurance Short term and long term disability insurance with a $10,000 life and dismemberment insurance. Voluntary life insurance option. Eligibility is 30 days from start date, beginning the 1st of the month.
- Delta Dental Plan – Eligibility is 30 days from start date, beginning the 1st of the month.
- Employee coverage weekly
- Employee + 1 coverage weekly
- Family coverage weekly
- 401k Plan – John Hancock Retirement Services Eligibility 90 days from start date, beginning the 1st of the month.
- Combined Time Off – CTO rate is based on new hire agreement, prorated for the first year of employment upon start date. Paid combined time off eligibility is 90 days from start date.
- Holidays – AGI offers 8 paid holidays. Eligibility is 30 days from start date.
- Uniform Reimbursement Program – Field personnel eligibility is 90 days from start date.
- Prescription Safety Eyewear Reimbursement Program – eligibility is 90 days from start date.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – We are 100% employee owned and operated.
- Military Leave – Alliance pays $50.00 per day for up to 10 days for military reserves and National Guard.
- Service Sales Engineer
- Master Plumber
- Plumbing Apprentice
- HVAC/R Service Technician
- Sheet Metal Foreman & Installer
- Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Controls Technician
- Controls Programmer
- Controls Electrical Installer